Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Ideas for Indian Personal Finance Blog

India is a very vast country having over 1 Billion (100 Crore) Population. Today the internet penetration in India is only 47 Million users. But by the end of 2011 this will be over 100 Millions. and in the next decade, there will be a much more Internet Penetration in India.

So What it means to Me? Well, It means “A Great Business Opportunity” for me.

Now let us today discuss the ideas for Indian Personal Finance Blog. Let me tell you the Harsh Truth. The Truth is that, at present there is not a single Personal Finance Blog in India which provides professional advise to the readers except “My Journey To Billionaire Club”. I have Google the web several times to find out Indian Personal Finance Blog but there is not a single personal Finance blog in India which updates in regular basis except this Blog.

So it means that, there is a great Business opportunity for those who want to start their Business in this segment. I know that by saying this, I am creating my own Competition. But I love to share Business Opportunities with my readers and that’s why I am discussing it over here.

Personal Finance is a very wide subject and you can chose to start a Blog on any of its various areas such as Debt Reduction, Budgeting, Investing, Debt Help, Financial Planning, Retirement Planning and many others.

If you are passionate about Personal Finance than there is a great Business Opportunity in front of you. Because Indians need true Financial Education & Personal Finance advises. If you can provide genuine advises & quality content than the market is yours.

So think about this Business-Opportunity.

0 comments:

Post a Comment