Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My Net Worth increased 25% in 25 Days

On 1st May 2009, I have posted this Article.

Net Worth of MJ2BC increased to 8% in Last 25 Days

Today is 25th May 2009, and in last 25 days the Net Worth of “My Journey To Billionaire Club” has increased by 25%…!!!

Yes. This is true. Just 25 days back, the net worth of this Asset (This Blog) was US $ 7339 (Rs.3,66,950) and today the Net worth of this Blog is US $ 9032 (Rs.4,51,600). See the Technorati’s Blog Net worth widget on the right side bar’s bottom.

So this is US $ 1693 of Capital Gain and that is Rs.84,650. Like stocks, it is the “On Paper” Gain. Means unless I sell this property (This Blog), I can’t realize this gain. This gain is like Billionaires’ wealth. It is On Paper only unless I sell it.

I have mentioned in the last article that, I was planning to invest Rs.20,000 (US $ 400) behind content writing. So I have finally find one SEO articles writer and he had created 40 unique articles for me. Here is a link of these articles.

My Investment in 40 SEO Articles

I love the Information Age because the valuations of online Assets (Such as Blogs) increase at so much faster than any other assets.Just one year before, I was owning nothing. But today I own an Asset worth of Rs. 4,51,600 (US $ 9032). So this is amazing. I love to own Assets.

Right now I am working hard behind this Blog to increase its valuation at much faster rate than this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment