Sunday, May 3, 2009

Investments - Control over Investment

Control over Investments is very necessary -

In the Article "What makes MJ2BC differenet?", I wrote that, I prefer to Invest in the Brand (My Journey To Billionaire Club) and Content of this Blog rather than in Stocks, Bonds, Gold, Real Estate & Mutual Funds.

After reading that article, So many readers have send me queries via e-mail that Why so?
Many readers have asked that, You are teaching people about How to Invest Money in Stocks & Mutual Funds and at the same time you say that, you don't prefer stocks & Mutual Funds for Investments? If you yourself are not confident about investing in Stocks & Mutual Funds than why do you advise us to Invest in it?

Well, your question is absolutely right. In fact, I was expecting the same kind of query from you readers.

Well, Let me here tell you that, I want to Invest in Stocks & Mutual Funds in my life and i do agree that, starting early is very much important. Because later on it will pay the highest returns. Because The compound interest takes a time to multiply your wealth.

But well, Right Now I am only 25 years old. And I want to invest my money in my own Asset (This Blog) on which I have a Full Control. Just 1 year before, This Blog was an empty space only. But Today the Valuation of this Blog is US $ 7339 (Rs.3.66 Lakhs).

And not only this but the valuation of this Asset (This Blog) is growing at the rate of more than 100% per year.

So I have decided that, Why not Invest Money in my own Asset on which I have a Full ownership Control & which is appreciating at this much faster rate?.......

Believe me, Before 1 year, I had not thought that this Web Property (MJ2BC) will appreciate at this much faster rate. Last Month the Google AdSense Income of this Blog has increased by 61% in just 1 month only......

So Why not Invest my Money behind the Brand Value & the Content of this Web Business (This Blog) ?

Why should I Invest my hard earned Money behind those Assets on which I have little to No Control? (Stocks, Bonds, Gold & Mutual Funds...)

And on the top of this, These Un controlled Assets are giving me just 15-20% per Annum return. Yes, The Best Mutual Funds of India are also giving me negative returns during this time of Recession.

Of cousre, This is the best time to enter into the Equity Market. But especially when my own Business on which I have a Full Control is growing at annual 100% rate both in its Revenue & Valuation than why should I invest in someone else's Business on which I have No Control at all?

This is the reason I have chosen to Invest my Savings behind The Brand Value & The Content of this Blog......!!!!!!!
No doubt, any Investment is risky. But when you have a control over that Investment, you will feel less risky and more comfortable.

I have a Full Control over this Web Business (This Blog) So I am not afraid of Investing in it.

Remember, Always seek Control over your Investments, You will feel less risky & more comfortable with that Investment......!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment