Tuesday, December 2, 2008

A liberal journalist from the Kansas City Star? Who knew?


Earlier today a rambunctious sprite happened upon an early morning post ("$28,119 for every person in the United States") that bemoaned the bailout and the state of the economy.

The liberal "progressive" jamoke added a delightful missive:

Interested in what would motivate a partisan wag to chime in on a decidedly non-partisan post, I tracked the writer's IP address back to The Kansas City Star. You know, the same McClatchy newspaper that just executed its fourth round of layoffs in less than a year.

I'm wagering even odds it was the immortal "journalist" Steve ("McCain Win is 'Jim Crow... Invited to Dinner'") Kraske. I'm guessing it's Kraske because of the peg-the-needle condescension level.

Although it's hard to figure how these blokes can be so condescending when they're getting beaten senseless by teenagers sitting in their parents' basements wearing their jammies.

0 comments:

Post a Comment